Tuesday 22 January 2013

Kim Kardashian had baby fears



Kim Kardashian was worried she would never become a mother.

The reality TV star - who is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West - was warned by doctors her fertility had been affected by years of being on birth control.

Speaking before she got pregnant by Kanye, the 32-year-old beauty said: 'When I went to the doctor a couple months ago, he took tests to check my hormones and my levels, and everything was really suppressed and really low because I've been on birth control for so many years.

'I want to have kids one day, so he really suggested that I get off birth control.

'I'm 31, and my egg levels came back as a woman that's in my 50s. I'm concerned just hearing all this information of how every woman is born with a certain amount of eggs, and that number can never be increased. Maybe this just isn't in the cards for me, and I'm freaking out a little bit.'

The news left Kim questioning whether she really wanted to have children.

Speaking on her new reality show 'Kourtney & Kim Take Miami' - which she stars in with sister Kourtney - Kim said: 'It's so overwhelming it's even made me second guess even wanting to have kids. Whatever's meant to be will be. If I'm not supposed to have kids then maybe I don't want kids.'

Kourtney has two children, three-year-old son Mason and six-month-old daughter Penelope, with her partner Scott Disick.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

3 comments

  1. am really happy for kim, at least her baby will be real and the baby bump will show and we will watch and enjoy with her on this amazing travel, congrat kim and kanye.you'll make good mummy and daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim kardashian should have stayed with Kris. H.
    A lot of people don't like Kayne West. I won't be surprised if They switch Kim Kardashians' new born baby out for some baby born to a poor family. Especially giving birth in some L.A hospital I could bet money they will switch out Kims' baby. Kayne W est is not liked at all which explains why his mom is no longer alive. GET A CLUE KIM.


    ReplyDelete
  3. We can only hope the kid is born dead.


    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Hot Gossip Zone
Designed by VaseeMovieZ Cooperated with Mega Entertain
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top